There are several roles that have a focus on supporting the field operations. These roles are often in recruitment, HR Advisors, Payroll Officers, HR Managers and People and Culture Managers. This function also sometimes has Trainers and Assessors who ensure that the staff are trained and competent to do their work. These roles undertake the support functions around the management of people, from employment through to termination, workers compensation, performance reviews and management, training and assessment and payroll.
- Certificate 4 in Personal Injury Management
- Certificate 4 in Human Resources
- Diploma of Personal Injury and Disability Insurance Management
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources)