A Plant Operator is a broad category for most plant that is used on civil construction sites.
Plant commonly used on construction sites includes Excavators, Graders, Rollers, Compactors, Dump Trucks
Plant Operators can also be involved in road construction, tunnel and bridge foundations works.
The use of plant in the civil construction industry is wide and varied and a key component of all works.
- Verification of Competency / Assessment
- Construction Industry White Card
- Certificate 2 in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
- Certificate 2 or 3 in Civil Construction
- Certificate 3 in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RIIRTM203D - Work as A Safety Observer/Spotter