The Safety Manager ensures that policies and procedures are in place to keep people safe at work. They investigate hazards and put in risk mitigations to ensure the risks are managed. They conduct audits and ensure people are working safely and investigate incidents and accidents when they occur. Safety is the responsibility of all people on site but the Safety Manager has accountability for ensuring safe places of work.
- Construction Industry White Card
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Risk Management Training
- Accident and Incident Investigation Training ( e.g. ICAM)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Leadership and Management