Trainers and Assessors play an important role in the development of skills within the Industry. Most organisations outsource this to external parties but some of the larger organisations employ trainers and assessors inhouse.
The primary responsibility of the Trainer/Assessor is to develop, prepare, deliver, assess and evaluate qualifications whilst ensuring that contractual and compliance requirements for the delivery of programs are met in accordance with Australian Qualification Training Framework. Record keeping is essential in this role.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Construction Industry White Card
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training