Website Ian Harrington Group
Quality Road Solutions
Seeking skilled Roller Operators/MR/HR/HC/Sprayer Operators/Paver Operators/Level Hands/Rake Hands
Fixed-term and permanent positions available
- Competitive rates and employment conditions
- Safety focused work environment
- Skills advancement opportunities
- Tasmanian owned, privately operated company
The Ian Harrington Group has a proud and rich history as a privately owned and operated Tasmanian company providing bituminous surfacing, road and line marking, and road safety barrier systems throughout the state. Operating for over 50 years, across the state, the company is committed to the safety of its employees and the public, product quality, and customer service.
Due to increased work, Roadways has opportunities for a range of experienced civil operators across our Burnie and Hobart based asphalt and spray seal crews. We are looking for people who are safety focused, good communicators and team players. Regular overtime and weekend work is available. If you have the skills and experience listed below, we would like to hear from you!
- Experience in roller operations
- Experience paver operations
- Experience in level hand or rake hand operations
- Experience in Linemarking operations
- Experience in Borum truck operations
- Experience in long line paint marking
- Medium rigid, heavy rigid or heavy combination licence
- Dangerous Goods licence
If you have the following attributes, we would like to hear from you!?
- Safety first attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Take pride in your work
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
In order to be considered for a role you must possess (at minimum):
- White Card
- Medium Rigid licence (HR and HC highly desirable)
- Related plant operating tickets and experience
- Demonstrated experience in the civil industry or similar working environments
We offer supplied PPE, ongoing development, competitive remuneration and conditions of employment in a rewarding and interesting industry.
If you are wanting to work for a Company that invests in its people, and you have the skills we are looking for, don’t wait! Apply now!
Apply and attach an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience with the above requirements via Seek.com.au.
We respect and value diversity and strive for an inclusive workplace. We therefore encourage females applicants and applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Please note that applicants will be required to undertake National Police Check, Drug and Alcohol and Pre-Employment Medical assessments.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.